The Corner Lawyer’s Practice
At The Law Office of Bruce H. Goldberg, we have been providing quality legal services to the community from the same corner for over the last 40 years. Clients affectionately refer to us as “The Corner Lawyer.”
With over four decades of practice, we are a family firm with a proven record of success. We have dedicated ourselves to serving our clients with respect, understanding and compassion. We built our firm on the foundation of providing personal attention with professional representation. We speak to you in straightforward and understandable terms. We keep you informed and involved. When you work with our lawyers, we want you to feel like you are working with someone you can trust.
We provide services to our clients in a variety of areas, including:
- Personal injury. We represent clients that have been injured in auto accidents, slip and falls, due to medical malpractice, nursing home negligence and have sustained other injuries due to the carelessness of another. For more information on personal injury, see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Bankruptcy. We help clients file for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Divorce. If you are facing divorce, we can help you file the initial petition, as well as handle negotiations for child custody and visitation, child support, and property division.
- Wills and estates. When you’re ready to plan for the future, we are here to help you draft your will, create a trust, power of attorney and living will. If you have lost a loved one we can also help you through the probate and estate administration process.
- Real estate. We help clients in all real estate matters, including the buying and selling of homes, condominiums and cooperatives.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.